Since November 2021, I am a consultant at d-fine GmbH. Before that, I was a doctoral researcher at Research Group Computer Science 2 from April 2017 to October 2021. From October 2017 to December 2020, I hold a scholarship by the RTG UnRAVeL funded by the German Research Association (DFG).
- I contributed to KoAT 2.
- I contributed to the Automated Program Verification Environment (AProVE) tool.
My research focused on
- (automated) runtime analysis of
- (probabilistic) programs
- (probabilistic) term rewriting systems
- semantics of (probabilistic) programs
- decidability of termination and complexity
Show / Hide
Show / Hide
AE-Member of the 14th International Conference on Tests and Proofs (TAP '20), Bergen, Norway
AE-Member of the 21st International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI '20), New Orleans, USA
AE-Member of the 13th International Conference on Tests and Proofs (TAP '19), Porto, Portugal
I have been an external reviewer at the following conferences
- CAV (2021)
- LPAR (2020)
- ICALP (2020, 2021)
- ATVA (2019)
- CADE (2019)
- FSCD (2019)
- LPAR (2018)
- TACAS (2018)